Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Samy Pure Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Sorry guys, no picture this time! I'm reviewing this while I'm in bed and my feet hurt so much from work, I can't bring myself to get up :(

But I guess it doesn't matter because the product I'm reviewing has been discontinued.

So why am I reviewing it? Because I feel like it's the least I can do, I feel like I've found my HG shampoo and conditioner, and it just had to be a brand that was discontinued :( :(

This is vegan, sulfate free, and promises no waxes or residue, on both the shampoo and conditioner. That's pretty awesome right? It also lathers REALLY well for sulfate-free, and the conditioner isn't too watery.

The smell isn't too great but it dissipates after my hair dries. This is the first time I ever disregarded a product's smell.

This provides so much slip, without feeling waxy or greasy or plastic-y. My hair feels so soft, and bouncy, and clean!!! I can't stop touching it. I bought it for about $6.00 per bottle, and I plan to hunt down any last bottles I can before they all disappear.

I rate this 10/10. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment