Friday, March 28, 2014

Balsamo di Bellezza Argan Oil conditioner

I apologize. This is a foreign brand and I can't for the life of me figure out what the brand is. I googled it, nothing. I'm guessing it's Balsamo di Bellezza, and that it's italian.

I picked it up at Ross for $8.00, the bottle says it retails for $16.00. I picked it up because I ran out of my SamyPure conditioner (*tear*) and needed some conditioner to last me while I used up the SamyPure shampoo.

This one looked good. Giant bottle with a pump, argan oil is the 3rd ingredient, and no cones! No isopropyl alcohol (which really dries your hair out)!

I wasn't expecting much, it wasn't from a big brand.

Oh geez, was I wrong.

This stuff sinks into my hair. It isn't watery but it isn't creamy either. It just...sinks in. I didn't feel like it did much while I was putting it in, it just disappeared into my hair.

But then, I waited 3 minutes, rinsed, and wow! Such slip! And not from any cones. Nice. Even as my hair dried, I could feel the silkiness of my hair. When my hair was completely dry, it felt so soft and so light and fluffy. It felt conditioned, but not weighed down, and so silky.

My only issue with the bottle is the packaging. Yes, the pump is nice, but it barely dispenses more than a dime size amount. I have to pump it 5 or 6 times at least to get how much I need for my shoulder length thick hair. Irritating. But it works so well!! *sigh* maybe I can buy a pump from Ulta or Sally's that will fit.

My rating: 9/10

7 comments:

  1. I've also seen this in Ross but was reluctant to buy it bcuz I've never heard of that brand and but I wanted to try it. I too searched Google for info. but I only came across your blog LoL. Are you still using this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're in the states I've only seen it at Ross stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I just purchased a bottle from my local Ross to try out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete