Sunday, April 28, 2013

About Me

April 28, 2013 --

Hey! My name is Khue (pronounced Kway) and I've developed a slight....make-up addiction. I've also become addicted to reading beauty review blogs. So why not start my own? I am Vietnamese, in college, and I'm new at this whole blogging thing. If there's anything you think I can be doing better on here, let me know :-) I got into make-up only recently. I used to never care what I used, but now I've become obsessed with trying every new thing I see. I tend to lean towards Maybelline products but I'll try other things too. I'll be reviewing hair products, make-up, and my circle lenses :-)

 I love doing Tae Kwon Do and swimming, so I'm on a constant hunt to find something smudge-proof. My major is Secondary Education in the Biology track....basically, I'm trying to become a Biology teacher or professor.

I have long, wavy, thick Asian hair. My face is normal-oily, my skin is dry elsewhere.

Occasionally, my friend Claudia will be doing some of her own reviews on here. Her hair is a "frizzy mess", shoulder length, and thin. Her skin has slight eczema.

Thanks for reading -- stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment