Friday, August 23, 2013

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment review

A couple months ago, I reviewed the shampoo and conditioner of this Organix line. They were an extreme disappointment, I don't know why I tried with this one. I was looking for a holy grail deep conditioner and picked this one up at CVS for about $8.

The packaging is really cute. I love the colors and the sturdy material. It feels like it won't crack if I drop it in the bathtub, which I've done before (slippery soapy fingers!).

Why is this deep conditioner more watery than the everyday conditioner? It sank into my hair...and sat there. I waited 5 minutes, rinsed it out, my hair felt exactly the same as before I put the deep conditioner in.

My hair felt like...sticky straw after I towel dried. I needed to put 3 squirts of moroccan argan oil in my hair to make it feel remotely normal.

Rating: 0/10

I just don't like any product in this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment