Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner review

I picked these up at CVS while shopping with Claudia. Yeah, I go shopping at CVS instead of the mall. That's what I do.

We were actually there to find a hairspray for Claudia and she wanted a sample size because she wanted to try it out before she bought the full size. Smart girl. Well, right there next to the sample hair sprays were the sample shampoos and conditioners. I saw these and got excited. Organix is supposed to be a brand with no sulfates. That plus the moroccan argan oil = heaven for my hair, supposedly.

I tried this two times, getting what I could out of the sample sizes. Each time was horrible. The shampoo didn't lather up much, which was understandable due to the lack of sulfates. However, I've tried sulfate free shampoo before. It was nothing like this. The Organix shampoo left my hair feeling stringy and tangly. So I put on the matching conditioner. It was thick and smelled pretty gross. It did detangle my hair. It took about 2 minutes to rinse everything out, that's how thick the product was.

Even after all that, my hair felt so gross. It felt greasy and thick and heavy :( It smelled HORRIBLE too. After work, I rushed to wash it out with my regular CVS clarifying shampoo. Much better. But my hair still smells bad after 2 washes.

My rating? 0/10. Ugh. Don't bother.

1 comment:

  1. Great post all natural products are best. Natural organic shampoo is the best for your hair.

    Organic shampoos

    ReplyDelete